Charter Bus Webster Groves is a low-cost transportation solutions with first-class customer service. Our cheap rental prices, however, is a direct opposite of our Charter buses. If you rent your transportation service with us, you’ll be riding in a vehicle of the latest model with updated features and amenities. Charter bus rentals in Webster Groves can cater to local trips or to overnight travels. You can choose a charter bus, a coach, or a minibus depending on your group size. Charter Bus Webster Groves also offers party venue rentals for all kinds of events and occasions.
20 Passenger Shuttle Bus
30 Passenger Mini Bus
40 Passenger Charter Bus
50 Passenger Charter Bus
Webster Groves Charter Buses and Minibuses for Rent Near Me
Charter bus rental Webster Groves is designed for any types of travels. You can count on our Charter Bus Rentals to be well-equipped with features and amenities for convenient travel experience. As many as 50 people can enjoy the luxury of our Charter Buses and Motor Coaches. They also come in 30 and 40-seat capacity. Shuttle Buses and minibuses are compact versions of our larger buses. Each of them can be relied upon to deliver a prompt transportation service for as many as 30 passengers. You can also book a charter bus in Wildwood, MO.
- Wedding Transportation – who doesn’t want a wedding with on-time guests? We’ll help you realize your perfect wedding by helping you with the transportation of your guests. We’ll pick them up on time from the hotel to the reception, and yes, you can use the bus, too, for your guests coming over from the airport.
- Bachelor and Bachelorette Parties – don’t limit yourselves in a single venue. Your bachelor or bachelorette party is your farewell to your single life. Make the most out of it with the company of your closest friends. Have a fun and exciting night on the town with the help of our party charter bus.
- Birthdays – instead of the usual birthday celebration, spice things up this year. Check out our party buses, and read out our satisfied customers’ reviews. More questions? You can contact our customer service team anytime.
- Prom and Homecoming Dances – the whole class can certainly fit inside our largest charter bus and motor coach. We’ll provide you with a safe and comfortable transportation service so no one has to drive after the party.
- Airport Transportation – request for a pick-up service from Lambert St. Louis International Airport so you can head directly to your business meetings.
Our motor coaches and shuttle buses are popular for quinceanera celebrations. We provide an elegant and modern transportation service of the quince girl and her entourage from the church to the quinceanera venue.
Webster Groves Charter Bus Rental Prices
Charter bus rental prices, minibus rates, and the rental cost of all our other buses can be easily accessed online. Just fill out a form and instantly receive a quote. You may also direct your price inquiries to our customer service team of experts. Instead of fixed rates, our rates will depend on your travel and rental needs. We calculate each customer’s rental costs on the choice of bus, the passenger count, the rental duration, and the places to be visited. We have charter bus rentals in Washington, MO as well.
Things to Do
- The Repertory Theater of St. Louis – a well-acted show in an intimate setting is what awaits you at this local community theater. Each year, the Repertory, or the Reps, prepares diverse shows. Patrons always note the well-crafted sets and the superb acting. This theater offers special rates for military, students, and those who are over 65 years old.
- Hwy 61 Roadhouse & Kitchen – if you are looking for a place with good music and an even better food, then Hwy 61 is the place you want to be. Offering a very good BBQ, ribs, brisket, and shredded pork platter, the place is known for its Cajun style food and beer. With its affordable prices and a warm, bluesy ambiance, Hwy 61 Roadhouse and Kitchen is the perfect spot for that fun yet low-key night out with friends or family.
- Hawken House – maintained and operated by the Webster Groves Historical Society, the Hawken House is the former home of Christopher Hawken and is furnished with all the trappings, style, and décor of a mid 19th century household. For a $4.00 entrance fee, visitors are transported back to the time when the “West was won”.